Thank you for choosing our office for your orthodontic needs. As a patient, your comfort, satisfaction and well being are our major concerns. Our goal is to treat you as we would like to be treated, with the best in both personal care and quality of treatment, allowing you to achieve optimal oral health with an ideal bite and smile. We understand the value of an attractive smile and the self confidence and feeling of well being that it brings. We want to make you a part of our orthodontic family in such a way that you will not hesitate to send your friends and family members to us. Your success is our success!
The Melanson Family
The Clarkson Family
As a Certified Invisalign Provider, Dr. Todd can help you reach a beautiful smile, using the latest aesthetic treatments. Using a series of clear aligners instead of metal brackets and wires, Invisalign is the clear alternative to braces.
Dr. Anne Todd
Dr. Todd received her bachelor’s degree from Princeton University and her dental degree from Harvard School of Dental Medicine where she graduated magna cum laude. She did her Orthodontic training and received a Masters in Oral Biology from Harvard.
- Win a Gift Basket for Mom on Mother’s Day March 31, 2016
- “Guess That Famous Smile” Contest Winner! October 6, 2015
- Our New Website! June 25, 2015
- North Andover News June 3, 2014
- North Andover News March 18, 2014
- North Andover News February 12, 2014
- Halloween Candy Give Back Winner 2012 November 16, 2012